Thursday, January 22, 2009

ASSIGNMENT #3 - High-key/Low-key

Scroll waaaaaaaaaaaay down to see writing =)




























Well......
I actually really liked this assignment. I enjoyed finding things that were completely black or completely white. It was actually a lot easier to find these things than I had thought it would be. This assignment was a very good learning experience for me, because i learned how much computers really do suck. On the last class before the assignment was due, I spent the entire time waiting at Koudelka, because SOMEONE (who shall remain nameless =)) had printed like a bajillion copies of their prints from MY computer and I had to wait for theirs to print before i could print mine. It sucked. But fear not, because eventually they did print :). I ended up liking these pictures a lot more than I had originally thought that I would... my favorites are the big white doors, the candle, and the book.
































































































































































No comments: