Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ASSIGNMENT #5 - Reshoot







So I liked this assignment. This picture is one of my favorite ones that I've done all term. It was a really difficult decision to choose just one though!




My favorite thing about this image is definitely how great the lighting was. It was by this window in my dining room, and its actually shot in the exact same spot that the original one was. Its amazing that even though they're in the same spot the reshot one is so much better! I mean they were even both at the same time of day!
Also I retouched it in like 2 steps! extra credit!!! woot!!!

4 comments:

wordtoyourmother. said...

ah good job. i love love the reshoot because of the different lighting. these pictures are just so different. i like it!

talentedbread said...

the reshoot seems to have much more meanings in it. Good job!

Kasandra. said...

wow. Great reshoot! I liked the original, and the reshoot is ten times better. The light is perfect. I'm amazed.

Natalie! said...

thats amazing that they are in the same place! light is super in the reshot one!