skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Schwendiman Photo 2012
Photo Foundations Winter Term 2008
Monday, October 5, 2009
ASSIGNMENT 2 1/2: RETOUCH
So I was kind of hesitant to do anything to this one because I liked it so much just straight out of the camera, but I think that adding the darker darks made it look better. It makes the old one look so flat haha
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(27)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
▼
October
(5)
ASSIGNMENT # 4 - CONTEMPORARY COLOR
IRVING PENN
ASSIGNMENT 3
Other RETOUCH
ASSIGNMENT 2 1/2: RETOUCH
►
September
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(9)
►
December
(9)
About Me
aschwendiman
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment