Tuesday, October 6, 2009

ASSIGNMENT 3



















































































This was my favorite assignment ever except for hi key low key!!! It was so awesome. The very first pictures I took were of my dirty laundry on the floor, and those are the teal and orange clothes ones. My favorite ones are the one of my Goldendoodle Maggie, and the blue one of my brother's hand and the uno cards. This assignment really made me appreciate how much better I like shooting in color, and it was so great. With lightroom you can make the pictures look a lot better by just doing little things. The uno card one and the oranges one I think both look really good because of the editing in lightroom, but dont worry cause they didn't suck before. This was so great!!!!





















4 comments:

Slade said...

Love the dog. Love the green hand. Keep on shooting!

Emma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Abby, these are awesome. I adore the hand ones - yellow is my favorite.